Pro-Consultations is focused on providing high-quality confidential and effective counselling, psychotherapy and help, complying with National Counselling Society & BACP professional standards and ethics.
Effective, confidential, comfortable, professional counselling
Our expert counsellors are qualified to perform individual, couples and group therapy sessions, and treat:
- Anxiety & Depression - In Northern Ireland 1 in 5 of us will face a mental health problem sometime in our lives.
- Infertility & IVF Counselling support - According to NHS Direct, nearly 4 million couples in the UK have difficulty conceiving.
- Stress - one of the biggest problems causing absenteeism from school or lost days off work.
- Addiction - whether with alcohol, drugs, food or gambling lives fall apart and families hurt.
- Grief - Feeling alone or not understood after the loss of someone.
- Life Transitions - often the most difficult part of life is fitting in after a significant move or change.
- Trauma Related Issues - can result in the replay of unwanted horrible images, fear, isolation and harm.
- Relationship Problems - straight talking Gottman approach to making relationships work without resorting to psycho-babble
- Transitional Counselling with Ex-Pats who have moved to Northern Ireland or returned after a long term away
- Instant saliva &/or urine Drug Testing available - All tests are CE Marked with an accuracy level of 99%.
Reports for Medical and Legal Assessments by Arrangement
ROI (048) 90691340
or text mobile 07875593841